The Woodchip Gazette's GOLDEN BRIOCHE AWARD for 2014 goes to,
that the United States is "less racially divided"
than it was when he took office
|Col. Tejero Couping the Congress|
1. Photograph or record police – 600 to 30.000€ fine.
2. Peaceful disobedience to authority – 600 to 30.000€ fine.
3. Occupy banks as means of protest – 600 to 30.000€ fine.
4. Not formalizing a protest – 600 to 30.000€ fine.
5. Carry out assemblies or meetings in public spaces – 100 to 600€ fine.
6. Impede or stop an eviction – 600 to 30.000€ fine.
7. Being present at an occupied space (not only social centers but also houses occupied by evicted families) – 100 to 600€ fine.
8. Meeting or gathering in front of Congress – 600 to 30.000€ fine.
9. Police black lists for protesters, activists and alternative press have been legalized.
10. The payment of judicial costs, whose amount depends on the fine, in order to appeal.
11. Random identity checks and racial profiling of immigrants and minorities.
12. Police can now carry out raids at their discretion, without the need for “order” to have been disrupted.
13. External bodily searches are also now allowed at police discretion.
14. Government prohibition of any protest at will, if it feels “order” will be disrupted.
15. Any ill-defined “critical infrastructure” is now considered a forbidden zone for public gatherings if it might affect their functioning.
16. There are also fines for people who climb buildings and monuments without permission.
SENATE TORTURE REPORT FAULTS C.I.A. FOR BRUTALITY AND DECEIT
CAN ANYONE IN WASHINGTON NOT KNOW THAT THE UNITED STATES DEVELOPS, TEACHES AND EMPLOYS TECHNIQUES OF TORTURE?